About the Role
Our leads are buyers! We just need you to inform them why we are their best option.
The Third Estimate is a family owned and operated business that has been bringing budget friendly home improvement options to Northeast Ohio for over 20 years. We are currently growing our marketing department and are looking for an experienced, full-time, Confirmations Associate for our Twinsburg office. The ideal candidate has extensive phone customer service experience, rehash sales experience and a professional and charming phone persona. The ideal candidate would also be able to understand & interpret customers immediate and future needs and can develop accounts and nurture customer service relationships all over the phone. This job deals with warm leads from our database and with hot leads generated from current print and web marketing initiatives.
Under the general direction of the Scheduling Coordinator, candidate takes all inbound project requests and handles all outbound follow-up calls to maintain and meet reset quotas. The confirmer solidifies the appointment, as well as maintains lead quality and works directly with marketing to keep a full calendar for sales team.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Excellent verbal communication skills & telephone etiquette a must.
Saleforce Experience Preferred, but not necessary, Familiarity with windows operating systems
Familiarity with Home Improvement terminology a plus
A proven track record of successful customer service & rehash experience.
Must be dependable & be able to work 10am-6pm, Monday – Friday. (hours during summer season may be slightly longer)
Be able to keep a positive outlook in stressful situations & work well with a team environment
Must be able to multi-task & work in a fast-paced environment, with new challenges daily.
No supervisory experience required.
• No Cold Calling!
• Accept all inbound prospect requests, build customer relationships and acknowledge potential rehash accounts in database; building a positive rapport and achieve prospect retention
• Sets appointments & provides all pre-close information by responding timely to calls, web & email inquiries, verifying & maintaining correct information in database.
• Develop accounts by preconceiving customers buying needs & history
• Maintains & improves quality results by following standards; recommends improved policies & procedures.
• Must be a forward thinker; out of the box problem solver; add value to the ever-changing job needs & expectations.
• Update job & product knowledge by studying new product descriptions
• Adapt easily to change, take constructive feedback & work well in a team environment.
• Proficient in Salesforce; High level of accurate, computer data entry is required for this position.
• Take ownership of personal behavior, attitude & weekly production • Must have reliable transportation • Must dress professionally • Must be motivated • Must be able to pass a background check