Are you a mom looking for a place to work while the kids are in school?
Are you looking for a part-time job in a fast-paced office environment?
Since 1998, The Third Estimate has helped homeowners all over Northeast Ohio improve their home's value and appearance. Beyond just providing a home improvement service, The Third Estimate recognizes the importance of customer service and building relationships.
The Third Estimate provides residential and commercial home improvement options. We specialize in storm damage, window, roofing, siding, gutter, door, kitchen, and bathroom services.
The Administrative Assistant will provide essential data entry and clerical support to the owners and will also provide general office functions. Duties will change, and the ideal candidate must be a quick learner, highly organized, and have exceptional follow-through skills.
Data entry • Copying • Filing • Telephone backup support • Data entry of customer and vendor payments • Maintaining the data entry of our customer and job database • Will attend meetings as requested • Assist in the preparation of materials • Orders office supplies • And more
• 2 years of data entry experience required
• Extremely organized and has the ability to follow through with all give tasks with little supervision
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks and have good computer skills
• Must have professional demeanor and be able to maintain confidentiality
• Working knowledge of office practices, possess clerical skills, including filing, typing, & copying
• Candidate with knowledge of Salesforce / ImproveIt software is a plus
We currently are not offering health benefits for this part-time position
EOE / Drug-Free Workplace / Tobacco-Free Workplace
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
• High school or equivalent
• Receptionist: 1 year
• Data Entry: 2 years
• Administrative Assistant: 1 year